|Thanks to everyone who joined Tuesday’s conversation about A Planet to Win: Why We Need a Green New Deal! It was a great conversation with lots of ideas and energy.We wanted to share the recording of this online discussion along with some additional information, and to let you know about a follow-up event:
- Want to read the book? Click here to download an electronic copy for free, or purchase a printed copy for $11.97.
Below you will find links for all our co-sponsors and for recent articles by the speakers.
We’ll be in touch soon about other opportunities to discuss these issues and to take action. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mitch Chanin, 350 Philly Steering Committee
Sus Volz, Lilac
Articles by Our Speakers
Here is a list of articles if you’re interested in further reading, written by our speakers!
- “Green Jobs Are the Answer to the Coronavirus Recession,” Kate Aronoff in the New Republic
- “A Golden Opportunity for a Green Stimulus,” Kate Aronoff in The New Republic
- “We Can Waste Another Crisis, or We Can Transform the Economy,” Kate Aronoff, Alyssa Battistoni, Daniel Aldana Cohen, and Thea Riofrancos in Jacobin
- “Strike for Sunshine,” Kate Aronoff, Alyssa Battistoni, Daniel Aldana Cohen, and Thea Riofrancos in The Nation
- “How Medicare for All Could Fight Pandemics,” Kate Aronoff in The New Republic