On Thursday November 30th, health professionals, residents, and environmental and social justice groups will gather at City Hall to urge Philadelphia Air Management Services (AMS) to not issue an air permit for the proposed SEPTA gas power plant. This event was planned in response to, and in support of, letters sent by Philadelphia City Councilmembers Cindy Bass, Helen Gym and Blondell Reynolds-Brown to AMS Director Kassahun Sellassie.
Please join us tomorrow, Thursday November 30th 2017 at 12 noon. Plan to arrive between 11:30 and 12 at Octavius V Catto Memorial, City Hall, South Apron, South Penn Square @ South Broad Street, Philadelphia.
- Jondhi Harrell, The Center for Returning Citizens
- Dr. Walter Tsou, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Philadelphia chapter
- Audra Wolf, POWER Interfaith
- Judy Morgan, Philly Neighborhood Networks
- Maurice Sampson, Clean Water Action, Pennsylvania
- Mitch Chanin, 350 Philadelphia
- Cindy Bass, Philadelphia City Councilperson
- Helen Gym, Philadelphia City Councilperson
- Blondell Reynolds Brown, Philadelphia City Councilperson
Contact: Maurice Sampson, 267.269.6912, email@example.com