Earlier this week, while many of us were protesting other events, several PA legislators formed a climate caucus for our work ahead.
Led by State Rep Steve McCarter, D-Montgomery, it’s imperative that we thank this team and invite our own State Reps and Senators to join this caucus.
- State Rep Mary Jo Daley, D-Montgomery
- State Rep Leanne Krueger-Braneky, D-Delaware
- State Rep Bob Freeman, D-Northampton
- State Rep Donna Bullock, D-Philadelphia
- State Rep Chris Rabb, D-Philadelphia
- State Rep Greg Vitali, D-Delaware
- State Rep Carolyn Comitta, D-Chester
- State Rep Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster
They were also joined by the National Caucus of Environmental Legislators, the Environmental Defense Fund, PennEnvironment, PennFuture and the Sierra Club.
Below is the initial round of media attention for this:
- Jan 25 2017 McCarter joined by legislators, advocacy groups to announce formation of Climate Caucus
- Jan 25 2017 In a sign of the changing times, Pennsylvania Legislature adds a Climate Change caucus
- Jan 25 2017 PA Climate Change Caucus
- Jan 25 2017 Legislators Form House-Senate Climate Caucus
- Jan 26 20167 Pa. Dems organizing against attacks on climate interests