President-Elect Trump is nominating Attorney General
Pruitt to run the EPA. Pruitt, an avid climate change denier, has been the voice piece for the fossil fuel industry for years and has actively tried to destroy the EPA. See the Inquirer’s article: President-elect Trump to Planet Earth: Drop Dead.
The Senate can choose to reject AG Pruitt. So here’s what we all need to do:
- STEP 1: Call Senator Toomey and DEMAND that he reject AG Pruitt. If asked, it’s on the grounds that Pruitt is a climate change denier.
- Philadelphia: (215) 241-1090
- DC: (202) 224-4254
- STEP 2: Call Senator Casey to THANK him for taking a stand against AG Pruitt, and for continuing to uphold our rights
- Philadelphia: (215) 405-9660
- DC: (202) 224-6324
- STEP 3: SHARE this with everyone you know. We have to get this done, and all it takes is 5 minutes. Don’t put it off.