Since the SEPTA board didn’t get to hear everyone that had lined up to address concerns about the gas plant in Nicetown, we’re documenting public concerns here available for the SEPTA board and others.
- Chris Miles of East Falls
- Pastor David Reppert of Emanuel United Church of Christ, Bridesburg, Philadelphia
- Meenal Raval of Mt Airy, reminding us what the Pennsylvania Constitution has to say about the people’s right to clean air
- Sara Davidson of Graduate Hospital, a mom & SEPTA rider
- Tammy Murphy, Medical Outreach Coordinator for PSR Philadelphia and co-chair of Friends of Mifflin School
- Tenara Calem, a pre-school teacher
If you would like your perspective included here, whether it’s a speech, a letter, an audio or video recording on your phone, please share with us!